March 24, 2021
Have you paid your HOA fees this year? This is a friendly reminder that late fees will be added to accounts if not paid by March 31st. HOA fees are $100.00 a year. Late fees are $25.00 and are assessed each quarter. For your convenience, our Treasurer, Jim Gillespie has set up a mail box at his home near his front porch (please do not use his street mailbox). His address is 298 MacMillan Rd NE. You can also mail your fees to Benwood HOA, PO Box 6010, Cleveland, TN 37320. If you have any questions, please call 423-486-7325.
Spring Yard Sale
Our spring yard sale date is April 23rd and 24th. We hope to have a lot of participation this year!
Congratulations to our new officers!
Deborah Drake- President
Rhonda Hazlett- Secretary
Jim Gillespie- Treasurer
Board Members- Jenny Lawson and Beverly Spires
Please see the minutes from our last two meetings below.
Thank you and HAPPY SPRING!
February 2, 2021
February, 18th 2021 7:00 PM at 119 Callaway Lane
Make sure to also follow our Facebook Benwood Community page
Please note: The Benwood Community page is a closed community and you must request membership. Simply answer the security questions and your membership will be approved as soon as possible..
October 19, 2018
The Annual Benwood HOA meeting will be held November 8th at 6:30 PM at Michigan Ave School. Please make plans to attend.
May 28, 2018
The Benwood HOA will be having a board meeting on June 7th at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be located at 121 DeArmond Lane
September 8, 2017
The Benwood Annual Home Owners Association meeting will be held Tuesday, November 14th at Michigan Baptist church. It will begin at 6pm.
We encourage everyone to attend as we discuss policies, new and old. This is also a great time for you to voice your concerns or ask any questions you may have concerning the H.O.A
Annual packets will be mailed soon. If you cannot attend, be sure to send a proxy with a neighbor or a member of the H.O.A. board. Cant wait to see everyone !
November 16, 2016
Did you miss the Annual H.O.A. meeting? No worries, here is some important information you may want to know.
- Last night we took some time to honor the law enforcement, EMTs, and Firefighters we have residing in our neighborhood. We are so fortunate to have many of these men and women as our neighbors and friends!
- Late Fees- Starting March 31,2017 a $25 dollar late fee will be added to your account for every 90 days it remains past due. This means that if the account remains delinquent for an entire year, the total amount due will be $175.
- The poles for the street signs will soon be in the process of being repaired. Please be patient while we work on this project.
- Complaints- It was brought to the boards attention that some of us are not picking up after are dogs. Please be a good neighbor and clean up after your dog.
- Lastly, a few new faces joined the board of directors last night.
- Andrew Harris has volenteered to fill the postion of Treasurer
- Amanda Webb has volenteered to fill the postion of Secretary
- Josh Edgeworth was elected in to fill the vacant position on the board.
November 11, 2016
A resident police officer has come to the H.O.A board with concerns of a suspicious vehicle spotted in our neighborhood. The vehicle is a tan Chevy Suburban with Polk County tag# 017TLS. It has a wheel chair lift on the back. If anyone has any information pertaining to this vehicle please contact the board. Thank you for helping us keep our neighborhood safe.
November 11, 2016
The Benwood Annual Home Owners Association meeting will be held Tuesday, Nov. 15th at Michigan Baptist church. It will begin at 6pm.
We encourage everyone to attend as we
- honor our community officers
- elect new board members
- discuss policies, new and old
- this is also a great time for you to voice your concerns or ask any questions you may have concerning the H.O.A
If you cannot attend, be sure to send a proxy with a neighbor or a member of the H.O.A. board. Cant wait to see everyone !!
August 25, 2016
Benwood Neighbors~it is time for the Fall Yard Sale. This will be held Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17, 2016! This even will be advertised int he Cleveland Daily Banner the week of the sale. Hope to see everyone out there.
August 25, 2016
Benwood Neighbors it is time for the Fall Yard Sale. This will be held Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17, 2016! This event will be advertised int he cleveland Daily banner the week of the sale. Hope to see everyone out there.