The Annual Benwood HOA meeting will be held November 8th at 6:30 PM at Michigan Ave School. Please make plans to attend.
The Benwood HOA will be having a board meeting on June 7th at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be located at 121 DeArmond Lane
The Benwood Annual Home Owners Association meeting will be held Tuesday, November 14th at Michigan Baptist church. It will begin at 6pm.
We encourage everyone to attend as we discuss policies, new and old. This is also a great time for you to voice your concerns or ask any questions you may have concerning the H.O.A
Annual packets will be mailed soon. If you cannot attend, be sure to send a proxy with a neighbor or a member of the H.O.A. board. Cant wait to see everyone !
Did you miss the Annual H.O.A. meeting? No worries, here is some important information you may want to know.
- Last night we took some time to honor the law enforcement, EMTs, and Firefighters we have residing in our neighborhood. We are so fortunate to have many of these men and women as our neighbors and friends!
- Late Fees- Starting March 31,2017 a $25 dollar late fee will be added to your account for every 90 days it remains past due. This means that if the account remains delinquent for an entire year, the total amount due will be $175.
- The poles for the street signs will soon be in the process of being repaired. Please be patient while we work on this project.
- Complaints- It was brought to the boards attention that some of us are not picking up after are dogs. Please be a good neighbor and clean up after your dog.
- Lastly, a few new faces joined the board of directors last night.
- Andrew Harris has volenteered to fill the postion of Treasurer
- Amanda Webb has volenteered to fill the postion of Secretary
- Josh Edgeworth was elected in to fill the vacant position on the board.
A resident police officer has come to the H.O.A board with concerns of a suspicious vehicle spotted in our neighborhood. The vehicle is a tan Chevy Suburban with Polk County tag# 017TLS. It has a wheel chair lift on the back. If anyone has any information pertaining to this vehicle please contact the board. Thank you for helping us keep our neighborhood safe.
The Benwood Annual Home Owners Association meeting will be held Tuesday, Nov. 15th at Michigan Baptist church. It will begin at 6pm.
We encourage everyone to attend as we
- honor our community officers
- elect new board members
- discuss policies, new and old
- this is also a great time for you to voice your concerns or ask any questions you may have concerning the H.O.A
If you cannot attend, be sure to send a proxy with a neighbor or a member of the H.O.A. board. Cant wait to see everyone !!
Benwood Neighbors~it is time for the Fall Yard Sale. This will be held Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17, 2016! This even will be advertised int he Cleveland Daily Banner the week of the sale. Hope to see everyone out there.
Benwood Neighbors it is time for the Fall Yard Sale. This will be held Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17, 2016! This event will be advertised int he cleveland Daily banner the week of the sale. Hope to see everyone out there.
Dear Benwood Residents:
The Benwood Homeowners’ Association, at the annual meeting in November 2015, voted to only have one subdivision yard sale in the Spring of 2016.
Should there be those homeowners that would like to have a fall yard sale, they are most welcome to have one at any time of the year.
If 20 people reply with interest in having a subdivision yard sale on September 16th and 17th, the BOD can approve the payment for advertising.
Reply to this email if you want a yard sale as a subdivision activity in September.
Yard Sale Chairperson
Section 13 of the Benwood Subdivision Restrictions states that NO above ground swimming pools shall be permitted. For some reason this becomes a problem each year and this year it is becoming rampant.
Your Board of Directors is receiving many complaints about violation of this restriction. Please be considerate of those who follow the guidelines. We all agreed to them when we purchased our property.