June 14, 2022
Make sure to also follow our Facebook Benwood Community page
Please note: The Benwood Community page is a closed community and you must request membership. Simply answer the security questions and your membership will be approved as soon as possible.
June 14, 2022
The next Benwood Annual Homeowners’ Association (HOA) meeting will be held in the 3rd Quarter (FALL) of 2022.
2021 Annual HOA Meeting was not held due to COVID concerns.
June 14, 2022
Next Meeting: June 2022
Date: TBA two weeks prior via entrance signage and Benwood Community Facebook Page
March 31, 2022
Dues for 2022 that are not paid by April 1 have a late fee of $25. Additional late fees are assessed each quarter (April 1, July 1, October 1, and December 1)
March 24, 2021
Have you paid your HOA fees this year? HOA fees are $100.00 a year. Late fees are $25.00 and are assessed each quarter. Please mail your fees to Benwood HOA, PO Box 6010, Cleveland, TN 37320. If you have any questions, please call 423-716-0829.
Deborah Drake- President
Rhonda Hazlett- Secretary
Michael Phillips- Treasurer
Board Members- Jenny Lawson and Beverly Spires
Please see the minutes from our last two meetings below.
October 19, 2018
The Annual Benwood HOA meeting will be held November 8th at 6:30 PM at Michigan Ave School. Please make plans to attend.
May 28, 2018
The Benwood HOA will be having a board meeting on June 7th at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be located at 121 DeArmond Lane
September 8, 2017
The Benwood Annual Home Owners Association meeting will be held Tuesday, November 14th at Michigan Baptist church. It will begin at 6pm.
We encourage everyone to attend as we discuss policies, new and old. This is also a great time for you to voice your concerns or ask any questions you may have concerning the H.O.A
Annual packets will be mailed soon. If you cannot attend, be sure to send a proxy with a neighbor or a member of the H.O.A. board. Cant wait to see everyone !
November 16, 2016
Did you miss the Annual H.O.A. meeting? No worries, here is some important information you may want to know.
- Last night we took some time to honor the law enforcement, EMTs, and Firefighters we have residing in our neighborhood. We are so fortunate to have many of these men and women as our neighbors and friends!
- Late Fees- Starting March 31,2017 a $25 dollar late fee will be added to your account for every 90 days it remains past due. This means that if the account remains delinquent for an entire year, the total amount due will be $175.
- The poles for the street signs will soon be in the process of being repaired. Please be patient while we work on this project.
- Complaints- It was brought to the boards attention that some of us are not picking up after are dogs. Please be a good neighbor and clean up after your dog.
- Lastly, a few new faces joined the board of directors last night.
- Andrew Harris has volenteered to fill the postion of Treasurer
- Amanda Webb has volenteered to fill the postion of Secretary
- Josh Edgeworth was elected in to fill the vacant position on the board.
November 11, 2016
A resident police officer has come to the H.O.A board with concerns of a suspicious vehicle spotted in our neighborhood. The vehicle is a tan Chevy Suburban with Polk County tag# 017TLS. It has a wheel chair lift on the back. If anyone has any information pertaining to this vehicle please contact the board. Thank you for helping us keep our neighborhood safe.